7 CEs. $195
9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday, March 1 – Register Now
Weather date, if needed: Wednesday, March 2
Iron Bird – Portland, 399 Fore Street, Suite 7, Portland ME 04101
with Jessica Dafni
Thai fire cupping and scraping are practical therapies that can help to treat illness, injury, aches and pains. This introductory class will focus on proper and safe technique for bodyworkers to bring these excellent tools into their practice, as either a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with bodywork.
In this course, students will learn:
- Basic Thai Medical theory as it applies to cupping and scraping
- Safe technique for application and treatment
- Indications and contraindications
- How to integrate cupping and scraping into session design
- Effective client communication techniques and aftercare suggestions
A list of materials for a starter kit will be sent with registration confirmation. Doing so well in advance of class is highly recommended. Tuition includes all class learning materials.
Pre-requisite: none, although prior Thai bodywork experience recommended
Please use the link above to register and be sure to review class policies and information.