5 CEs. $100
10 AM – 4 PM
Sunday, May 21
Mala Room, Bath, Maine
with Jessica Dafni
In this experiential workshop, participants will be introduced to Reusi Dat Ton, a complete self-care system from Traditional Thai Medicine. This system has maintained a tradition of being handed down from teacher to student with an emphasis on individual instruction and, therefore, has not been modernized like many systems of yoga we see today.
In this course, students will learn:
- Relevant history, context and Thai medical theory
- Basic breathing techniques
- Strengthening postures and dynamic exercises
- A full-body joint mobilization sequence
- A full-body self-massage sequence
To register, please use the links above and be sure to review class policies and information.