Thursdays, June 1 – 22
with Jessica Dafni
In these 4 weeks, participants will learn and develop the most basic health preserving practices of the Reusis of old. Based in the preserved yoga traditions of Thailand, these practices include:
- Breathing techniques for calming the mind and energizing the body
- Stretches and exercises to lengthen and strengthen tissue
- Meditation to develop focus and awareness
- Joint mobilization to improve joint stability and range of motion
- Self-massage techniques to aid in recovery
These techniques are everything you need to develop your own wellness routine from the ground up! No experience necessary – this series will cover the basics for those new to any kind of yoga practice, with the goal of becoming proficient at practicing on your own as well as feeling confident in entering other yoga practices.
Classes are cumulative, so drop-ins cannot be accommodated. Class size will be kept small to ensure a comprehensive experience for all those who participate. Please contact with questions!